About Me

My photo
By profession I am writer and SEO Expert. I am also an aspiring Philosopher. A wise man ones said “It is not important to know solution of all problem kind, Important is to know the correct person, who know the Solution.”

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dj's Top 10 Love Messages of the Week

Top 10 Love Messages of the Week:

1. Hide & Seek

Boy and a Girl playing Hide & Seek..She texted boy: if u find me, u can kiss nd marry me. If u can’t Im hiding behind the door.

2. What is Love??

Luv is when a mom tells her kid “Go to sleep, continue your studies in morning.” Love is when Dad say “U should hv informed about being late in night, I would have picked u up”. Love is when sisters says “If u really like that girl, I can help u, she is my friend” love is when ur bro takes u to club/ride when u r upset. Love is when frnds call up and shouts u for not replying last nights msg even before saying hi!! Love has no barriers, its nt just about GF & BF.. Think broadly.

3. Silent relationship

Smtimes we maintain silence to protect a beautiful relation, but maintaining too much silence can actually kill a relation.. so be open.

4. Successful relationship

A successful relation does not depend on how good understanding you have, rather it depends on how effectively u avoid misunderstanding.

5. Hard to Let go

Its hard to let go of sumone who has touched ur life, bt its harder to let go sumone who was never urs yet changed ur life the most.

6. Forever Love:

A Boy found tear in his girl’s eye, so he huged her still girl continued crying boy asked y is she crying?

Girl: if for every hug I get a hug from u, den I would cry forever.

7. End of Love Stories:

A girl never xpres her liking for a boy, thinking boy should xpres first, and a Boy never xpres widd a fear of losing her as a frined, and dats y many luv srories end before beginning.

8. Most beautiful Rose:

Hold 10 roses in ur hand and stand in front of the Mirror.u’ll see 11 roses nd among them, the mst beautiful Rose in the world is u my love.

9. U & I:

Girl: I’ve got TWO words 2 say.

Boy: what?

Girl: I Love You.

Boy: huh.. isn’t that Three words?

Girl: No coz (U) and (I) are one.

10. Hey U!!

Hey u!!

Yes u..

The cute one..holding this Phone!

Are you asleep?

Just wanted to say..

Love u.. nw u cn go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment